Another new month (well, a few days old, anyway), another new "Getting Away with Murder" column from Mike Ripley in the Shots Crime & Thriller eZine.
Among the many items on the agenda this month:
- Interesting notes from the Autumn Lunch of the Margery Allingham Society;
- From that lunch, a review of an interesting-sounding mystery by Jane Stevenson;
- A new Sherlock Holmes exhibition in London;
- A list of Ripley's favorite mysteries of 2014;
- A couple of newly-reissued Golden Age classics which I must check out quickly;
- Lots of reviews of new books published, or about to be published, in the UK;
- And concluding with a hearty "Merry Crimbles to One and All" from The Ripster.
It's a great way to keep up with what our friends across the pond are doing to keep crime fiction alive and well. Enjoy your reading!